David Taylor (Founder)
- Ensures people and organisations make fast and lasting change, very fast.
- Author The Naked Leader, fastest selling business book, and three follow-ups.
- Professor of Leadership at Warwick University Business School.
25 years corporate experience with Allianz, Rolls-Royce and Berger. Shared stages with the likes of Nelson Mandela, Bill Clinton and Michael Gorbachov.
Tesco, BP and The Abu Dhabi Government.
- Top Team Facilitator, high performance Coach and Consultant
- Trained in diagnostic tools including Momentum CPI, the Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI), Talent Dynamics and methodologies such as 360 degree feedback
- Qualified Chartered Accountant.
He was responsible for introducing a Global Coaching programme for the top directors of BAE SYSTEMS plc worldwide. Gavin works with teams focusing on driving their performance up. He is regularly achieving 15- 20% annual revenue growth with the teams he works with.
Aon, Carphone Warehouse, Cigna Healthcare, Dairy Crest, HMRC, HSBC Norwich Union, Royal Bank of Scotland, the Metropolitan Police
- Senior HR Professional (FCIPD), specialising in Company start-up, teambuilding, recruitment and assessment;
- Trained facilitator and qualified in psychometric testing;
- Employment law.
Led HR functions and projects for a range of clients across Public, Private and Third Sectors applying a pragmatic and practical approach to problem solving
HM Treasury, Home Office, National Trust, Royal Horticultural Society
- A specialist behavioural coach with Naked Leader.
- Expert in advanced leadership, behavioural and communications skills for high achievers and ambitious leaders.
- NLP Master Practitioner with none of the jargon, mystery and hype.
Bob’s experience in these fields is unsurpassed. He has delivered programmes from Moscow to Malta, from Athens to Estonia, and from Baltimore to Bangalore.
Oracle Corporation, Teva Pharmaceuticals, SAP, Lovefilm, Charities Aid Foundation, and Network Rail.