- 3rd January 2010
- Posted by: Rosalind Howard
- Category: The Leader Board
STRESS has an antibody, called relaxation. The most powerful, proven and positive way to not only reduce stress, but also to recharge your energy, is to take some time out for yourself. The most powerful, immediate and effective method of relaxation is to do the following:
1. Allocate 20 minutes every day.
2. Find a peaceful place, sit quietly, and upright.
3. Pay attention to your breath – only to your breath and…
4. Each time you notice a thought, allow your attention to return to the breath.
(Extract from The Naked Leader)