- 9th December 2016
- Posted by: clivebarrett
- Category: The Leader Board
ADDRESSING a meeting this week? Remember that top-class speakers are interactive so you already have a rapport with your audience. Never use notes. Just tell stories and listen to the feedback. And learn from it.
Now, to be top class, add that you will:
1. Be in demand across the world.
2. Take interaction to a completely new level.
3. Be obsessive in your preparations.
4. Treat everyone with courtesy, respect and warmth.
(Extract from The Naked Millionaire)