- 24th March 2014
- Posted by: Rosalind Howard
- Category: NL Week, The Blog
Time to Read: 1 Minute
Business, and Business Leaders, are a Force For Good… they’d better be for all our sakes
- Economic – Business is the only way the debt will ever be repaid.
- Society – We need both strong private and public sectors – each is dependent on the other. Without a strong private sector there will be fewer hospitals, schools and police. Without a strong public sector society will collapse.
- People – Must be more engaged, valued and fulfilled in ALL organisations.
Business and business leaders are a Force For Good when they lead with Truth, Trust and Transparency, both internally and externally.
- Truth: Tell the truth: good and bad and when you do, strip away the mystery, jargon and hype. Tell us the simple facts.
- Trust: Build internal and external trust based on what you say and do.
- Transparency: Be more open – internally and externally.
What do you think organisations, and business leaders, need to do, to be a Force For Good? Let us know in the comments below.
Or tweet @thenakedleader #force4good
With my love and best wishes
PS Naked Leader and Molten, The Global Energy Specialists, are partnering to champion business, and business leaders as a Force for Good. We are starting with The Energy Sector as it is such an essential industry, presently under siege. White Paper published on Monday 31st March.