- 23rd December 2013
- Posted by: Rosalind Howard
- Categories: NL Week, The Blog
It is difficult to believe it is that time of year again. That wonderful season of goodwill, when we decorate our desks, go wild at our office parties and vow to never drink again the following morning.
I have been asked to write to you, and nominate presents for myself and my fellow board members. We have all been very good this year, (me especially) and so fully deserve to receive all on this list on Christmas night. I have written a short sentence about each of us, so you can understand the role we play in the organisation.
Chief Executive Officer (Thinks they run the company)
• A holiday somewhere with no phone, email or Internet coverage, whatsoever (for their sake, and ours).
Financial Director (Too busy with year ends, month ends and week ends to run the company)
• Peace, Goodwill and Reconciliations.
Sales and Marketing Director (is the company)
• Whatever you think is appropriate for an S & M Professional.
HR Director (knows who runs the company, but it’s strictly private and confidential)
• Replace 360 degrees appraisal form with 3 degrees appraisal form – it’s a lot simpler, faster to complete and it sings “When will I see you again” as you fill it in.
IT Director (who wants to run the company, but is a little too busy right now)
• A crystal ball – for seeing the future they are supposed to know, predict and understand.
By the way, if you ever decide to make a career move, please give me a call. You have all the characteristics we are looking for in our company:
1. Project Management – The ability to plan, work and deliver on time, every year – I don’t remember presents not arriving on time, ever – well done!
2. No-one sees you delivering – just like all of us feel every day!
3. You have to meet people’s requirements, and expectations, no matter how unreasonable, unknown or expensive.
With my love and best wishes
David (I have no idea what my role is in the company)
What are you asking Father Christmas for? Christmas wishes HERE
Naked Leader take this opportunity to wish you a Very Happy Christmas and a Fantastic New Year, and Instead of sending Christmas cards we are making a donation to our charity the Prince’s Trust.
The Prince’s Trust helps change young live. We can all help invest in the future of our world by making a difference in these young people’s lives. This year’s Christmas appeal – The Prince’s Trust Christmas Appeal 2013