Please add your comments at the bottom… many thanks.
Time to Read : 1 min 26 secs
Time to Listen : 2 mins 35 secs
Time to Watch : 3 mins 31 secs
Please forgive a bit of blowing our own trumpet.
We just held our Annual Conference:
Diversity – Differences Make The Difference
The Seven Key Points from the day:
- Plan with hindsight.
- Make sure your bosses know you are seeking advancement at the quickest possible pace.
- Some might say that if everyone we coached had the same needs and the same ways of thinking, it would make our lives as coaches so much easier. How boring would that be?
- To build a coaching culture there is no “right” answer; input has to come from a variety of sources.
- It’s the unpredictability, the differences in the way people think and behave that makes the work of a coach endlessly fascinating; there is always something new and interesting to learn. It’s the differences that keep the coach alive.
- Disabled people develop many personal leadership qualities acquired through living with impairment. Savvy organisations see the potential and support disabled people to see their often untapped potential as leadership qualities.
- Take action that makes the most of our differences. Let’s stop talking about diversity we are all different let’s just work to be inclusive and celebrate all of our differences.
Special mention to Speaker Steph Cutler (see the video for more) who has just written her first ebook – download it here.
Thank you to everyone who helped our 2013 conference be so successful.
With my love and best wishes