- 6th January 2014
- Posted by: Rosalind Howard
- Categories: NL Week, The Blog
How to make your success inevitable in 2014 – keywords are in bold
1. Have an Outcome you really want that many would call “impossible.”
2. Every day, focus on what you want, not on what you don’t.
3. Take ownership of your life – “if it is to be, it is up to me.”
4. Don’t let what you can’t do, stop you doing what you can.
5. Don’t change your life – choose your life. Your choices decide your destiny.
6. When you decide to do something, do it. Keep Your Word – or stop saying you are going to.
7. Get back up again, and again, and again – persistence is totally incompatible with failure.
8. Help others, share the above, spread the truth that everything you need, to achieve anything you want, you already have within you.
What’s stopping you – Our Deepest Fear:
Any help you need in 2014 tweet me @thenakedleader or ask in the comments below.
With my love and best wishes for a fantastic 2014, which are nothing compared with you taking that first step to making your dream come true, and helping another person to do the same.