Andy Labrum Executive Coach
areas of expertise
- Developing trust and meaningful relationships through respect, honesty and integrity
- Understanding and reporting on organisational readiness and the impact of change
- A strong leader, team player and effective decision maker
- Successful delivery and embedding of high-profile Public Sector change programmes
- Managing and delivery of change programmes impacting thousands of stakeholders
- Developing training products and templates for best practice within a national organisation
Andy’s ability to understand people, build trust and develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders has been developed over 30 years of operational leadership in the Police Service and other National Public Sector organisations.
“After seeing a Naked Leader presentation, I met with David Taylor to hear his story and understand the organisational values. I was hugely inspired and share his passion in putting people first to develop the necessary behavioural change to achieve success. I’m truly humbled to have been asked to be part of the team.“
Andy has a proven track record of honesty, integrity and high performance and a desire to help others develop the belief and skills to succeed. He has been described as an inspirational leader, coach and mentor. He is a content contributor to The Business Transformation Network
An odd obsession to develop new skills, Andy picked up drumsticks for the first time in his late 40’s and now plays drums in a successful Indie covers band and has recently learned to windsurf.
Andy’s clients cover numerous Public Sector organisations including the Police and Government owned National Infrastructure.