Magnus WoodExecutive and Team Coach
areas of expertise
- Reenergising teams through individual & team coaching for growth and greater joy at work.
- Embedding creativity, innovation and entrepreneurialism as daily practices throughout the organisation.
- Accelerating rapid change and getting it to stick.
- Over 25 years of consultancy, coaching and mentoring individuals and teams in FTSE 100 and S&P 100 businesses.
- Expert in change, individual and team development, and organisational creativity.
- Personally led business transformations for the Hut Group.
Magnus has gained experienced leading organisations through change both as a coach and facilitator, and as a leader of established businesses and startups. His background in advertising, working with startups and as an intrapreneur, means that Magnus brings creativity and entrepreneurialism to organisational change.
“Naked Leader is about encouraging people to challenge mediocrity and the “ways things have always been done round here”. That releases people’s creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and encourages team to work towards a common purpose. It’s extremely powerful.”
Magnus’s experience includes Automotive, Beauty, Drinks, Financial services, Food, Packaged goods, Retail, Technology, Telecommunications. He has worked with businesses such as Asda, Boots, Coca-Cola, Dell, Diageo, Microsoft, NatWest, O2, RBS, SEAT, Tesco, The Hut Group, Unilever and Volkswagen.