Marcellus LindsayExecutive coach
areas of expertise
- Project leadership, turnaround and delivery
- Ensuring leaders are in the right place at the right time, doing the right things
- Building inclusive and diverse executive teams
- Established global programme office for multi-national retailer within 12 months
- Major Project and programme delivery for Goldman Sachs, BBC and others
- Transformed partnership programmes for Shell, Rolls-Royce and others.
Marcellus Lindsay is a professional speaker, trainer, author and business mentor. Importantly, he is also a practising change and transformation consultant and manager. Leveraging 25 years of front-line experience in portfolio, programme and project management, Marcellus delivers insightful and practical solutions for leaders in business change.
“Naked Leader is by far one of the most pragmatic ways to introduce lasting organisational change”
His ‘back to basics’ approach has been the foundation of his success in delivering digital transformation, software adoption and governance compliance programmes to Fortune 250 corporations as well as SME’s in the United States and the UK.
Marcellus’ clients include ETI – Energy Technolgy Institute, Ford, BBC and, Smith and Nephew
Marcellus gives you a deeper understanding of the benefits of making small impactful shifts.His passionate and pragmatic approach to getting more out of yourself, your team and your business will leave you inspired and motivated to take action.