Mark HaywardHead of Public and Charity Sectors
areas of expertise
- Leadership and Real return on Investment in the Public, Charity and 3rd Sectors
- Project success, delivery and proof of achieving outcomes
- Passion for the importance of prevention over cure in public sector reform
- Managing public sector projects of up to £1billion
- Ensuring Naked Leader Projects are sustainable
- Successful bid writer, securing millions in funding
Mark is passionate about building the capacity and capability of individuals and organisations, and championing the importance of a human dimension into public services at every level – bringing the Naked Leader “dose of difference” to more parts of the public and third sectors.
“As a participant on a “Naked Leader” session, I came away exhausted yet energised – the approach was so different to the training I’d experienced previously. “
With 15 years of experience in the Civil Service, Mark has worked on a range of policy and operational areas of business within Government. He has learned from both great and not so great leaders he’s worked with and is passionate about getting the best from everyone he works with to drive his own added value. Through his work as a funder, Mark has prioristised understanding the needs of others and applying those insights to continuously improve ways of working. Mark’s eye for detail, strong communication skills and project management experience provide an invaluable set of skills to bring together ideas and develop them into exciting opportunities.