Sally Howard Executive Coach - Behavioural Change
areas of expertise
- Authentic, credible, respected leader, passionate about building cultures that deliver results.
- Skilled in building trust while offering the right balance of challenge and support for both individuals and teams.
- Trained in quality improvement methodologies that work in their practical application.
- Executive Coach, MBTI Practitioner, working with teams and individuals.
- Delivered improvements both nationally and locally in the NHS, in both planned and emergency care.
- Part of the Team that launched the Patient Safety Learning Hub, an award winning, national platform.
Sally’s ability to build relationships of trust and enable people to deliver what they thought was impossible with a sense of pride, has been developed over a 30 year career in the NHS.
“I have known David Taylor for many years. He is inspirational, we talk the same language and it’s a real pleasure to have the opportunity to work with his team as part of his latest venture.“
Sally has held national and local leadership roles within the NHS over the last 30 years. She has coached directors, clinicians, team leaders, team members and teams from acute hospitals, community services, mental health and commissioning, working with her coachees as a thinking partner:
- offering challenge and support
- building confidence and resilience
- helping them to be at their absolute best.