Tony LewisExecutive Coach
areas of expertise
- Organisational transformation through behavioural change
- Mentoring and team development
- Providing sports science services to elite teams and athletes and the fitness industry
- Over 20 years of helping senior and executive teams succeed
- Published author ‘How Champions Achieve’ and the ‘What Type of Athlete are you’ series
- Peer acknowledgement for focus on leadership from within
Tony has developed his leadership experience through over 20 years of working with senior and executive teams across a range of sectors and with elite athletes and coaching teams.
“For me, the power of the Naked Leader approach is the leadership from within – which once released is uncontainable and life changing.“
Having been part of a Naked Leader programme in 2014, Tony became a convert to the authentic, non hype, non jargon and non mystery approach to leadership, business and success. This conversion spilled into his personal life and his one true decision led him to compete in the 2017 World Masters Swimming Championship in Budapest, after an absence of 20 years from the pool.
Tony’s clients include Local Authorities, Housing Associations, The Open University, Places for People and UK top 5 swimming teams.